Person-to-person payments with allows you to send money to nearly anyone using just their name and email address or mobile number. As long as you both have a U.S. bank account and at least one of you has a Farmington Bank checking account, you'll be able to send or receive money.* Use person-to-person payments to pay the babysitter, reimburse a friend for dinner, send money to your child at school and much more!
- Simple, secure and saves you time.
- Money generally arrives within one business day.
- No need to exchange account numbers.
- No need to write a check, use a stamp or wait for the mail to arrive.
- Want to learn more? View Person-to-Person Payments Video.
*Enrollment in online banking and bill pay is required to make person-to-person payments. It's FREE to sign up, there's a $0.50 transaction fee to send money and there's never a fee to receive money. Terms and conditions apply. Person-to-person payments are provided through the Popmoney® network. Popmoney® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.