2-1/2 Years at Farmington Bank
- My most memorable customer experience is: any time I am able to effectively respond to my customers questions/banking inquiries and they walk out feeling better than when they walked in. You can immediately spot when someone is having a bad day or down on their luck. The least I can do is stay positive and show that tomorrow will be a new day.
- My favorite Farmington Bank product or service is: without a doubt, our mobile app because I can switch off my debit card and check balances at any given time. Plus, see all real time transactions in the palm of my hands.
- When I’m not at work, I enjoy: working on my sketches and ever-growing drawing collection. It's a good stress reliever.
- You may be surprised to know: I am semi-fluent in Portuguese and learning Japanese just for fun.
- I’m currently saving for: a Master’s degree program and possibly traveling to the Orient.