Better funds management begins here
Every business and municipality wants to find a better way to manage their funds. Our convenient solutions increase your efficiency without using more of your valuable time.
- Ideal for high transaction volumes.
- Use as a cash depository in conjunction with our Cash Management System.
- Provides a monthly analysis statement with details on balance maintained, services used and earnings credits calculations.
- Earnings Credit Allowance (ECA) can offset some or all of the monthly fee.
- Option to link to an Investment or Line of Credit Sweep account.
- Automatically moves excess cash above your defined minimum following end-of-day reconciliation into a Farmington Bank investment account.
- Earn overnight and have your account credited each day.
- If your Checking account balance falls below a predetermined amount, the sweep automatically shifts excess funds to replenish the account.
- Excellent tool for supplementing investment income while ensuring liquidity.
- Maximize funds through automatic transfer from a line of credit to a checking account. Excess checking account funds are automatically applied to line balances to reduce interest expense.
- Receive daily notification of your cash position.
- Option of paying for services by maintaining compensating balances or by direct charge through account analysis.
- Dual Sweep Program combines Line of Credit Sweep with Overnight Investment Sweep.
- Links to your main operating account with automated transfers, as needed, to put excess funds to work.
- Make better decisions with simple tracking of cash flows and a single, unified view of funds.
- Cuts costs and improves transparency with fewer accounts to manage.
- Use with Farmington Bank Investment Sweep account.