A checking solution for advanced banking needs
FeeSaver Checking is ideal for businesses with higher balances and greater Cash Management requirements. Plus, your business can benefit from earnings credits and a variety of features and complementary services that simplify daily money management. FeeSaver Checking includes:
- Access to a full suite of Cash Management [links to CM page] solutions.
- Transaction costs that are based upon your business' volume.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Remote Deposit ─ daily limits are dependent upon your business activity.
- Fraud prevention services available. Terms and conditions apply.
- Sweep and Zero Balance accounts available. Terms and conditions apply.
- $100 minimum to open account.
- Instant MasterCard® Debit Card available upon request.1
Also includes our Small Business Mobile Banking App2 with Mobile Deposit and Debit Card On/Off Switch3, Online Banking and Bill Pay, and free Statements.
For complete account information, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Your Account and the Schedule of Fees and Charges.
1 Terms and conditions apply to instant issuance. Farmington Bank won’t charge you for debit card use at any ATM; however other banks may impose a surcharge fee. Use any of the thousands of SUM network ATMs nationwide and pay no fees to Farmington Bank or any bank. A listing of current SUM ATMs can be found at www.sum-atm.com.
2 Subject to approval.
3 You must maintain a positive balance with Farmington Bank for at least 90 days to use the mobile deposit feature. See complete terms and conditions. Turning your debit card off only impacts future debit card transactions (point of sale and ATM). Formerly authorized transactions will be paid and any recurring transactions you had previously set up will be processed as indicated. If you believe that your debit card is lost or has been stolen, please leave it in the “off” position and contact us immediately.