Manage your business accounts online
When you're ready to take care of banking tasks, it doesn't always happen during normal business hours. Online Banking for businesses can turn your computer into a Farmington Bank branch, helping your organization run more efficiently.
- Monitor account activity to confirm deposits and withdrawals.
- View account balances and cleared checks.
- Transfer funds.
- Request stop payments.
- Execute wire transfers and originate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions.
Read our Electronic Banking Agreement.
- Set up recurring payments or one-time payments to avoid late fees.
- Save money spent on stamps, checks, envelopes and late fees.
- Access a history of payments.
- More secure than sending checks through the mail.
Review Terms and Conditions.
- Sign up for paperless statements accessed through Online Banking.
- Reduce clutter and the risk of mail fraud.
- View current and past statements and easily track your spending.