It takes a high-performing team to deliver best-in-class service. At Farmington Bank, we thrive on the strengths of our employees. They live, work and volunteer in the communities we serve.
Get to know a little bit about the people working for you through a few icebreaker questions.
- My most memorable customer experience is: about a customer who has followed me from bank to bank for the last 25 years. Once I came to Farmington Bank, she moved her entire relationship from her prior bank. She was a widow with no family and only one brother in Colorado. She would come to me about her banking relationship and sometimes ask for recommendation/help with other matters. My staff knew her by name and she loved it. As she aged, she was not able to drive. I'd go to her home to help her with banking needs. She introduced me to her brother and sister-in-law during a visit to CT. They were very thankful for my friendship and service to her. It's been 3 years since she has died and every year when her brother and wife visit CT we have lunch together.
- My favorite Farmington Bank product or service is: Free Business Checking and Simple Checking. Customers love no fees and no restrictions.
- When I’m not at work, I enjoy: spending time with my family, my garden, flowers and vacations on the sunny islands.
- You may be surprised to know: that I’m a proud grandma of three grandsons and one granddaughter.
- I’m currently saving for: my retirement.