It takes a high-performing team to deliver best-in-class service. At Farmington Bank, we thrive on the strengths of our employees. They live, work and volunteer in the communities we serve.
Get to know a little bit about the people working for you through a few icebreaker questions.
- My most memorable customer experience is: I’ve had so many good experiences with customers that it’s really tough to pick the most memorable one. Recently I had a customer who was having difficulty with their remote deposit scanner. We had sent them a second scanner but were still experiencing the same challenge. After 40 minutes on the phone (and a patient customer), I was able to get the scanner to work. She could have been upset that it took time to resolve but instead, she was extremely happy and thanked me several times before hanging up. It really made me feel good that I was able to help her.
- My favorite Farmington Bank product or service is: our newly redesigned online banking site. It’s clean, user friendly and our customers seem to like it.
- When I’m not at work, I enjoy: physical fitness as I'm a very competitive person. The idea of being able to compete with myself brings me such joy - especially knowing the personal improvements and all around good health it brings to my life.
- You may be surprised to know: I am currently registered at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, where I start classes in mid-July.
- I’m currently saving for: a bigger place to live; somewhere that offers more outside space and freedom so that I can get a pet.