It takes a high-performing team to deliver best-in-class service. At Farmington Bank, we thrive on the strengths of our employees. They live, work and volunteer in the communities we serve.
Get to know a little bit about the people working for you through a few icebreaker questions.
- My most memorable customer experience is: when I was at the branch I was helping a customer whose mother passed away unexpectedly. She was very upset and had no idea as to what she should do next. I was patient with her and explained what we would need to set up an estate account. I went online and was able to apply for an EIN number for the estate with her. Even with all the customer was going through she took the time to send me a thank you card. She couldn’t believe all the time I spent with her. Each time she came into the branch she always looked for me to assist her. Even though I was just doing my job, it felt good to have the customer give me recognition for a job well done.
- My favorite Farmington Bank product or service is: Online banking. I can always view my accounts and make transfers 24 hours a day. This is great when on vacation and unable to get into a branch.
- When I’m not at work, I enjoy: camping and reading.
- You may be surprised to know: that I was born and raised in Wisconsin.
- I’m currently saving for: a vacation, not sure of the destination but want to do something special for my 30th wedding anniversary.