It takes a high-performing team to deliver best-in-class service. At Farmington Bank, we thrive on the strengths of our employees. They live, work and volunteer in the communities we serve.
Get to know a little bit about the people working for you through a few icebreaker questions.
- My most memorable customer experience is: something that happens every day. What I enjoy most about my job is being able to help the non-English speaking customers. Everyone is different, as are their experiences, but the satisfaction of being understood is relieving for many of our customers.
- My favorite Farmington Bank product or service is: the Switch Kit. It's something that I haven't heard of any other banks offering, and it really fits in with our customer service-oriented culture. We go above and beyond for our customers and thats what sets us apart from our competitors. Also, it makes switching banks easier, allowing customers to begin the process before visiting a branch.
- When I’m not at work, I enjoy: spending time with my family. They're the backbone of my success. My parents have always pushed me to grow and continue to support my success.
- You may be surprised to know: as a child I would dream about having my own dance school. Living in Peru for most of my life allowed me to enjoy many of its traditional dances, one which I have been performing for years.
- I’m currently saving for: my next trip. I enjoy traveling and learning about new cultures, meeting new people, and seeing the world.