Experience the Farmington Bank difference.
When you're looking for competitive rates in CT and MA, you’ve come to the right place! Our Loan Specialists will work with you to find a solution that fits your needs.
Important information about our rates:
Featured Mortgage Rates
Accurate as of: February 16, 2018 and subject to change.
Select the rate to view important disclosures, payments, assumptions and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) information.
- Select the loan to view important disclosures, payments, assumptions and APR information.
- Interest Rates and Annual Percentage Rates, (APR’s) are discounted by 0.25% and require an automatic payment deduction from a personal account at an ACH network institution and are applicable only to loan amounts equal to or less than $1,500,000. For interest rates, APR’s and loan terms on specific products, please Check Rates for more information. The automatic payment deduction must be maintained for the life of the loan in order to retain the discounted interest rate and APR. The interest rate and APR will increase if the automatic payment deduction is cancelled. Discount does not apply to Government Assisted loans. Offer applies to new or refinance loans only, not valid for current loans. Offer is subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Home loan amounts are: Fixed rates up to $424,100, ARMs up to $1,500,000, and Jumbo rates between $424,101 and $1,500,000.
- Home loans are available in CT and MA.
- Rate assumes purchase or refinance of a primary residence, single family property.
- Actual rates may vary based on credit qualifications, loan amount, combined loan to value, term and geography. Rates are subject to change.
- All loans are subject to the credit approval process.