Checking with no learning curve
The road to financial independence starts with a free checking account just for you. Plus, you'll have all the tools you need to bank on your schedule.
- Open with any deposit amount.
- Free of monthly service charges for students age 18 to 23.1
- Two free non-Farmington Bank ATM transactions per statement period.2 Farmington Bank won’t charge you for debit card use at any ATM; however other banks may impose a surcharge fee. You can also use any of the thousands of SUM network ATMs nationwide and pay no fees.
- Walk out with your MasterCard® Standard Debit Card in hand.3 Provides you with identity theft resolution services and MasterCard® Global Service™.
- Also includes our Mobile Banking App with Mobile Deposit and Debit Card On/Off Switch4, Online Banking and free Statements.
Use our Switch Kit with printable forms to make switching banks easier.
For complete account information, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Your Account and the Schedule of Fees and Charges.
1 When student reaches the age of 24, they will be moved into a Simple checking account. Check printing charges apply and vary depending on style and quantity ordered.
2 Free ATM transactions are credited in the form of a reimbursement to the checking account at the end of each statement period.
3 Terms and conditions apply to instant issuance. Farmington Bank won’t charge you for debit card use at any ATM; however other banks may impose a surcharge fee. Use any of the thousands of SUM network ATMs nationwide and pay no fees to Farmington Bank or any bank. A listing of current SUM ATMs can be found at www.sum-atm.com.
4 You must maintain a positive balance with Farmington Bank for at least 90 days to use the mobile deposit feature. See complete terms and conditions. Turning your debit card off only impacts future debit card transactions (point of sale and ATM). Formerly authorized transactions will be paid and any recurring transactions you had previously set up will be processed as indicated. If you believe that your debit card is lost or has been stolen, please leave it in the “off” position and contact us immediately.