Banks must abide by a number of state and federal regulations. As a customer, you must meet the bank's requirements to provide valid forms of identification proving your identity when you open an account. Additionally, many banks require two forms of identification. The guide below can help ensure you're prepared.
The following forms of ID are acceptable at Farmington Bank:
If you have a valid CT or MA license, no Secondary ID is necessary.
- CT or MA Driver’s License (DL), State ID, or Learner’s Permit
- CT or MA Temporary DL and Temporary State ID w/ expired ID physically present.
- Out of State Driver’s License – Requires Second Form of ID
- US Passport – Requires Second Form of ID
- Foreign Passport
- Federal ID (Military ID, Secret Service ID, IRS ID, etc.) – Requires Second Form of ID
- Known Employer ID Card
- Union Card with Signature
- Voter Registration Card
- State and Local Government ID with Photo
- Student ID w/ Photo
- Major Credit Card