“We are and always will be passionate about the well-being of our community. The way we see it, being truly connected means always doing more than our fair share."John J. Patrick, Chairman, President and CEO
Farmington Bank Community Foundation Inc.
Since 1851, Farmington Bank has served communities across central Connecticut, bringing convenient access to the banking services and financing that people need to live better, buy homes and grow their businesses. Our employees donate hundreds of hours in volunteer work assisting organizations dedicated to making all our communities better places to live. Farmington Bank’s commitment extends under the Farmington Bank Community Foundation Inc. The Foundation was established in 2011 to help improve the economic viability and well-being of the residents and the communities in which Farmington Bank operates.
Farmington Bank Community Foundation provides financial support through its donation application process to 501(c)3 organizations serving residents and the communities of Farmington Bank’s market area. Funding priorities are Economic Empowerment, Community Investment and Health and Wellness.
- FBCF will consider requests for program grants, capacity building and seed grants for new programs where our support will strengthen, augment, or improve services. We are interested in funding organizations that demonstrate successful results and outcomes.
- Special consideration is given to programs which support low-to-moderate income individuals and households by providing services, training or education which provide opportunities for advancement and improve the quality of life.
- Preference is given to organizations which have broad based support and Farmington Bank employee volunteer involvement.
- FBCF encourages programs that are collaborative in nature and bring new dollars into the community.
- FBCF does not provide general operating to agencies.
Before submitting a request, please be sure to review our full list of ineligible activities and application guidelines.
Farmington Bank Community Foundation accepts online applications only. Click on the link below.
If you have questions or need additional information after reading the guidelines please contact FBCF@FarmingtonBankCT.com.
» Start Grant Application
» Return to Saved Grant Application
Farmington Bank has contributed more than $2 million to local community organizations in recent years. Separately from the Foundation, the Bank gives in other ways as well such as helping out in hospitals, schools and other community organizations large and small.
View Sponsorship Guidelines including areas of giving, eligibility and more.
View Sponsorship Request Form and find out what you’ll need to apply.