We spend our days thinking about banking, so you don’t have to. These services and tools are designed to dramatically reduce the time you need to do your banking.
Municipal Online Banking and Bill Pay
Take full control of your business finances and enjoy the convenience of online banking when and where you want. View account balances and check images, transfer funds, request stop payments, execute wire transfers and originate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions, all with the click of a mouse.
Contact us at 877-376-2265 to start the enrollment process.
Cash Management Services
You have responsibility for the careful stewardship of your organization's funds. We can help, with customized financial products and services that simplify and automate the flow of money throughout your organization.
Farmington Bank FastPay
Benefits to town government
- Reduce paper and “Go Green”
- Collect payments and improve cash flow
- Collect any type of tax or fee
- Full-service set-up and support
Benefits for your taxpayers and residents
- Convenience of 24/7 payment capability
- Choice of payment type: credit, debit or check
- Saving time and money driving to town office or mailing checks
Even if you have your municipal accounts with another bank, Farmington Bank can make this convenient payment service available to you. This service is offered through UniPay, an industry leader known for its reliable, time and industry-tested solution.
Accept virtually every kind of electronic payment, including all major credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, and check processing for payment. With a wide selection of terminals and software, along with direct access to reliable technical and account experts, you can make sales quickly and efficiently.
Dedicated Customer Support
- 24/7 support with your processor
- The most knowledgeable support personnel in the industry
- Free online access to your account.
The ability to support several types of accounts:
- Mail Order/Telephone Order
- Hotels and Lodging
*Farmington Bank offers credit card processing solutions and merchant accounts through Capital Bankcard, one of the most respected merchant services providers in the country. Capital Bankcard is a registered service provider for the following FDIC-insured banks: Bancorp South-Tupelo MS, HSBC Bank USA-Buffalo, N.Y
Banking for Your Employees
Reward your employees through your relationship with us! Employee benefit packages are more important than ever in today's economy. The Farmington Bank at Work program is designed to cater to the banking needs of your employees. Best of all, we'll visit your business to provide on-site account opening services at a time that's convenient to you.
Benefits for you and your company:
- The Farmington Bank at Work program services are free. No charge to you!
- Increased job satisfaction and employee retention by offering the exclusive benefits of our Bank at Work program.
- On-site account opening services at a time that's convenient for you and your employees. We'll answer any questions or concerns that they have.
- Reduced payroll expenses when your employees sign up for direct deposit.
Business Debit Cards
A business debit card is a quick and easy way to access cash from your Farmington Bank accounts. It's safer than carrying cash and easier than writing checks. Pay for purchases anywhere MasterCard® is accepted or withdraw cash at any ATM. You can even make deposits, transfers or loan payments at Farmington Bank ATM locations.
Payroll services from Farmington Bank deliver superior payroll expertise at a surprisingly low cost. Our payroll experts keep on top of evolving tax requirements and benefits options, and will work with you to implement timely, cost-effective payroll strategies. We'll help you to increase the efficiency of your payroll operations, so you can spend more time growing your business.
- Payday, quarterly, and end-year-of-year processing
- Compliance with all federal, state and local tax codes
- Online payroll entry and submission
- Payroll deduction plans for employee benefits, 401k plans, Health Services Accounts, and more
Remote Deposit Capture
Make check deposits from the convenience of your office with Remote Deposit Capture and eliminate the need for time-consuming, everyday trips to the bank.
Lockbox, also known as Remittance Processing, allows you to put your resources to better use by employing a more efficient system to receive and deposit customer payments.
Lockbox lets you reduce or eliminate:
- Payment postings
- Bank deposit preparation
- Daily trips to the post office and the bank
- Potential for theft, fraud, and error
- Best of all, with same-day processing, your money goes to work for you sooner!
Need checks? They're only a few clicks away. From fancy to purely functional, you'll find the checks you need quickly with our re-ordering tool.